Library Study Room Policies
- Study rooms are intended for group use (more than 1 person) by UP students, faculty, or staff.
- Study Rooms can be reserved as much as one month in advance and up to one hour before the needed time
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of four consecutive hours.
- Patrons who are more than 15 minutes late to occupy a room automatically lose their reservation.
- Study Rooms on the main and upper floors are open for use but cannot be reserved after midnight (when the library is open until 2am).
Questions? Call 503-943-7111 or stop by the Library Service Desk on the main floor.