Library Study Room Policies
- Study rooms are for group use (more than 1 person) by UP students, faculty, or staff.
- Study Rooms can be reserved as much as one month in advance and up to one hour before the needed time.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of four consecutive hours.
- Patrons or groups of patrons may not book a study room systematically or continuously.
- Patrons who are more than 15 minutes late to occupy a room automatically lose their reservation.
- Study Rooms on the main and upper floors are open for use but cannot be reserved after midnight (when the library is open until 2am)
- Study rooms are not sound proof; patrons must be courteous toward others and keep noise levels low especially on the quiet floor.
- Patrons may not damage or disassemble the technology or furnishings within a study room
Violation of these policies may result in patrons or groups of patrons being blocked from booking study rooms.
Questions? Call 503.943.7111 or stop by the Library Service Desk on the main floor.