Library Study Room Policies
- Study rooms are for group use (more than 1 person) by UP students, faculty, or staff.
- Study Rooms can be reserved as much as one month in advance and up to one hour before the needed time
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of four consecutive hours.
- Patrons who are more than 15 minutes late to occupy a room automatically lose their reservation.
- Study Rooms on the main and upper floors are open for use but cannot be reserved after midnight (when the library is open until 2am).
Questions? Call 503.943.7111 or stop by the Library Service Desk on the main floor.