Library Seats and Study Rooms Use Information
- Library seats and study rooms can only be reserved by students, staff, or faculty
- Library seats and study rooms may be reserved as much as two weeks in advance.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of 4 hours a day per person.
Library Seats and Study Rooms Use Policies
- Booths and study rooms are intended for group use (more than one person) by UP students, faculty, and staff.
- Individuals may use an unoccupied study room or booth, but may need to vacate the room for a group with a reservation or a group in need of a group space.
- Persons who are more than 15 minutes late to occupy a reserved space will automatically lose their reservation. If the person(s) had the space reserved for 4 hours, they would lose the first hour of their reservation.
- Furniture may not be moved from its designated location.
- Patrons may not book a library seat or study room systematically or continuously.
- Patrons must be courteous toward others and keep noise levels low.
- Violation of these policies may result in patrons being blocked from reserving a library seat.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable