Library Seats and Study Rooms Use Information
During Summer Session, all study seats are available first come first serve. Four study rooms can be reserved via this page.
- Library study rooms can only be reserved by students, staff, or faculty
- All seats and study rooms are single-person use.
- Study rooms may be reserved as much as two weeks in advance.
- Study room reservations are limited to a maximum of two hours a day per person.
- Patrons are asked to clean their seat and table surface before using the seat or study room. Cleaning supplies are located at the cleaning stations.
Library Seats and Study Rooms Use Policies
- Masks must be worn at all times, including in study rooms.
- Food and drink (other than a water bottle) are not allowed in order to maximize mask wearing.
- Furniture may not be moved from its designated location.
- Patrons may not book a library study room systematically or continuously.
- Patrons must be courteous toward others and keep noise levels low.
- Violation of these policies may result in patrons being blocked from reserving a library seat.
See Clark Library Seating map
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable