Library Study Room Use Information
- Study Rooms can be reserved by students, faculty, and staff, as much as one month in advance and up to one hour before the needed time.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of four hours per day per person.
- Study Rooms on the main and upper floors are open for use but cannot be reserved after midnight (when the library is open until 2am).
Library Study Room Use Policies
- Study rooms are intended for group use (more than one person) by UP students, faculty, and staff.
- Individuals may use an unoccupied study room, but may need to vacate the room for a group with a reservation or a group in need of a study room.
- Groups who are more than 15 minutes late to occupy a room automatically lose their reservation. If the group had the room reserved for 4 hours, they would lose the first hour of their reservation.
- Patrons or groups of patrons may not book a study room systematically or continuously.
- Study rooms are not sound proof; patrons must be courteous toward others and keep noise levels low especially on the quiet floor.
- Patrons may not damage or disassemble the technology or furnishings within a study room.
- Violation of these policies may result in patrons being blocked from booking study rooms.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding